Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer funnnnn

This summer has been so amazing! If you're ever looking for a good blog to follow, my sister and my cousin have a photography business called Michelle Marie Photography! It's a great price for some quality photos. 

I'm actually helping my sister take some photos of one of my favorite little munchkins today, jackson, who is turning One! It's so crazy how fast babies grow up! My niece, Emmarie, just turned two on June, and it feels like I just held her at the hospital for the first time. UNREAL! 

Today, I am also babysitting a cute little baby for a couple of hours named Jayden. I've spent a lot of time with this little guy this summer. I will add some photos so you can fall in love! Even Emmy loves to kiss on him! 

And here is jackson shopping for first birthday stuff. Adorable I know!!!

I also recorded a gorgeous song with a buddy of mine, Matt last night. I brought Emmy with me because she and Layla, Matt & Nicole's daughter, love to play. That was a blast I'm sure! 
Greatttt time :)

Thanks, 
Blabbermouth :)




No comments:

Post a Comment