Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sharing

As the blabbermouth I am, I must say I don't have a lot of secrets right now. I did find out today (3 DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED) that Finn from Glee DIED. I thought it must have been a joke or a TV show prank just because they are all so young. BUT IT WAS TRUE. Corey, real name of Finn, was 31 and had drugs in his system in a Vancouver hotel. Also, I didn't even know he was Canadian. So many people are Canadian. Lydia from Real Housewives of Orange County is also from Canada. The last show I watched they went to Canada on a trip. OKAY ENOUGH about Canada. It's not awesome America... Known as Merica lately. Haha!

Right now I'm spending the night with my niece. She is just so precious. My parents and I came by to my sisters to visit, and I just couldn't leave her. She was crying when I had to run home and get my phone a little while ago. TEAR JERKER!!!!

I will have to post pictures from our get together!

Night everyone!


PS MY CRUISE WAS AMAZING!!! Posting pics tomorrow! Cozumel was great yet again!

Blabbermouth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment