Monday, July 1, 2013

Hair

I've got a problem. Has anyone ever had the long bob, and then it grew out? Ya that's ME! So now I don't know if I should keep letting it grow it whack it off.

I called my hairdresser this morning-- she is off on Mondays, but I left a message. I'm not sure if I want the bob again or if I should cut it all the length of the very back of my hair. :/. Feels pretty short!!!

Btw-- it all means a lot more because I'm leaving for my cruise in TEN DAYS!! (Silent cheers). I have to look nice because I know there will be 120,000 photos of me and the fam while sailing away.
We're just doing the 5 day/ 4 nights again to Cozumel which I love. It's so easy for my dad who is always busy in the oilfield, and my mom, who only has to take off Thursday, Friday, and Monday, so it's a nice little getaway. ;)

The thing with this cruise is----- A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING. Did I say people.. I meant family. It'll be the my immediate family-4 (minus my older sisters family and my niece--I know sad day) and then my dad's brother's family-4, and the Gerdes family-4 who we have cruised with before and always hang out with in town. We go on big summer vacations usually with my uncle's family, or at least I do, so it'll be a new and different experience.
Everyone has been on a number of cruise-- me the most-- except for the other Rives. So there's Uncle Sam, Aunt Cindy, Bekah and JT. She's 16, and he's 10. I think there's a ton to do on a cruise, so everyone SHOULD HAVE the best time ever.

The reason I say should in ALLLLLL CAPS is because with some of the youngsters, there is-- how do I put this-- DRAMA! It's not really the, "He touched me, I'm telling mom" stuff, just can get to be a lot. Kari and I are rooming with each other on a separate floor from anyone else, so I'm not seeing ANY issues arising. UNLESSSSS- she reads too much. But you know what-- it's her vacay too, let her READ if she wants.

So I still haven't fixed my situation with the hair drama, but I will let you know how it goes!

Thanks,
Blabber mouth ;)

Ps added later.. This is what I ended up doing to my hair :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment