Monday, February 2, 2015

Idk about a title... too bad!

I am trying to do my masters work right now, but as we all know I am horrible at getting things out of my head that NEED to be put into blog-form.

Today was a tough day at school. I had a student tell me that I would never have children. Now, to the child, this was a joke, and I am sure that his hand-written apology note was meaningful. For me, it made me think of my future even more. I know that God has a plan for me, but as I tearfully write this, I want more answers than God wants to give me at the moment. This is my prayer for 2015: TO TRUST IN HIM. I trust in Him to steer my vehicle, so I do not get in a crash, so what's my hard about TRUSTING HIM to steer my life to the right man and create a life. RIGHT? It really is that simple in the way my strong faith says to believe. However, I wonder if I need to do more to make my life happen... or if I even need a life right now outside of my career, going back to college, my apartment, family and friends. It is a lot!

I do not even know that I could make time for this guy anyway, but it would be nice to be chased. I am a big sucker for certain types of romance. I love getting good morning texts... and good afternoon and good evening LOL! That's embarrassing. I like pretending to be embarrassed more than I actually am probably. I love surprises MOST of the time. Anyway, back to my time. WELL, I have to study for class, I have to create lessons for MY class (school), and I have 500,000 other obligations/things I care about every week. I say I want to fall in love or whatever, but do I really have time?

He would probably be my weekend romance! :)

Back to the NO KIDS comment. I think it was super hard for me because I have the same thoughts sometimes. The kids just made me aware of my own insecurities. I am not someone that likes to face that... obviously, but it was probably good for me to notice!

NEW TOPIC: (yes my brain is a mystery that travels a mile a minute)
SHOULD I REALLY BE IN GRAD SCHOOL???????????????????
The answer to this question is I don't know. Hopefully I will find out more about this soon because I am dying to know.

For now, here's a selfie!


No comments:

Post a Comment