Monday, December 1, 2014

Thankful

My next blog post should be about being thankful. Thanksgiving is over, and we are  moving on to Christmas In a hurry! I never want to forget about Thanksgiving. I find that every now and then I'm sad at this time of year. I think about family that we have lost and things like that. BUT THEN I remember that they are in a better place, and I need to be thankful for the ones that are left. I love my family and friends that are like family more than they know. It's like being with my family is unbelievable sometimes. We are so close that it's scary thinking about adding someone to the mix. As I sat with my cousin, April this weekend/Holiday before my sisters arrived, I felt déjàvu A TON! It's like we do the same things a lot of the time through the holidays, but every year there is someone added or a little change. This year my older sister is pregnant along with some of our family and friends. It's weird to think that every holiday will be different from the time on. There will be extra spouses and babies and more. When I get married I will try my hardest to not be selfish, but I know I'll be sad not being around for every holiday with my family. 

Well that was depressing to even think about... Huh? 
Back to being thankful. :). I'm glad to have the best (biased) people in my life and am excited for future additions.. I think! 

Xoxo, 
Blabbermouth 

No comments:

Post a Comment