Friday, January 17, 2014

No social media

Since Tuesday, I have not been on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat AND I AM ALIVE! It really has not been that bad, but I have been texting a lot more of my friends :))).
Yesterday, my new Michael Kors watch came in. I received gift cards for Christmas, and that is what I decided to buy. I have no regrets because it is beautiful! Silver Silver! :)
Anyway... back to fb madness. My friends and family looked at me like I was crazy... as in... Can you really do this? Well I have done it. I am kind of missing posting so many photos. When I am at Jennifer's birthday (a friend that lives in CS that I have not seen in FOREVER) I will probably regret no picture posting because we will be reunited! I will just have to blog about our fun birthday dinner and drinks! Well I have to go teach so TGIF! Happy weekend :)

xoxo,
Blabbermouth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment