Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just because

I totally forgot to post about the "just because" incident. Well a couple of weeks ago now, I received some flowers at school - in front of my student- so of course they are freaking out. Their teacher was also freaking out. I was like whose are these in my head and turning BRIGHT RED! Haha oh goodness. Anyway, our student worker from last year was visiting my school, and she just happened to deliver them to me and got to see all this. She was like READ THE CARD. what did the card you ask????!!!! Just because. From Garrett. Awwwww. Right? I know. He really is a keeper. It's hard for me to realize that he's like my boyfriend. It's been so long that I've been able to have a guy around my family and friends (and myself) that I actually care for them to be around. He's great. Moving on.... Well I had to go deliver something to his mom, and I did a little just because of my own. ;) mine wasn't as extravagant, but he liked the card and candy left in his room ;). I wrote "just because" on the card. Honestly, I was just going to write that on the envelope, but I killed the envelope by writing a 'g' instead of a 'j'. Awkward! The English teacher can't write! Haha

Anyway, night. Because I'm sleepy :))))

Xoxo,
Blabbermouth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment