Monday, August 23, 2010

IM HERE!!!

So College Station has had a few mess-ups so far but I am really excited to be here. I arrived Saturday with the family helping me move. Kari and I arrived first with my speedy driving and I came in and saw WET CARPET!! I was freaking out and called my landlord. Needless to say it took forever to get someone to come look at it. Well in the middle of all that we moved in the rest of my things and then went to Ninfas to eat because my apt was soooooo hot!!!!! So we alllll went in the burb (including two puppies) to Ninfas and left the car running for the dogs (yes my mother loves the dogs more than life). I left the key in the ignition but kept the "clicker". NOTE: A clicker does not open a '99 burb when the key is in the ignition!!!! We had to call PopALock----THEY ARE AWESOME!!! They were in the parking lot and done within 30 minutes within when we called... GREAT GUYS! Well as I write this there are fans drying the floor but GROSS stains (I will post pictures later). More to come, Blabbermouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment