Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back in C.S.!!

I am back in College Station & school is starting tomorrow, Tuesday, January 19, 2010! I am already loving all the excitement of being back and getting all my things together. I arrived here on Friday and re-did my room and hung up new frames and all that. I am already missing my friends and family but have been doing a lot of fun things. Yesterday I went outlet shopping with Jeff and had such a fun time buying things. I also watched a movie with Kalyn and Megan and had a great time spending the night! I was so happy to see my two room mates, Rachel & Krystal :)! They are both very sweet and great girls. Rachel is a junior and Krystal is a freshman and I am (as you know) a sophomore so it works out Wonderfulllllly! More to come and Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment